Refinancing (Mortgage) Application - Required Documents for Salaried Person?
* Copy of NRIC (Front and Back, must be clear)
* Property title (that pledged for mortgage)
* Latest 3 months payslips with
* Latest 3 months bank statement showing the salary deposited
* Latest KWSP Statement
* Personal Saving/ Investment Supporting Documents (If any)
* Copy of Letter Offer for existing loan.
* Copy of Sale & Purchase Agreement.
* Latest existing loan statement.
* Latest utility bill of the property (preferably TNB bill)
** For commission earners, 6 months payslips + 6 months bank statement
Documents is one of the most common reason application delayed or
rejected. Therefore, we help you to ensure it wouldn't happen.